Wuestions for Blind Linux Webmasters

Hello,

I'm the Webmaster for the site for our nonp0rofit organization,
http://www.chpi.org . Recently it has been pointed out that we might get
more orders if the site were more visually appealing. I'm not sure what
"visually appealing" means, since people don't seem to be able to put it
into words. However, I'm wondering what tools other blind linux webmasters
use to achieve these effects.

Do you recommend any particular editor that hs html-savvy?

Do you use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets0?

How do you get images positioned properly on the page?

Is javascript really necessary, or is it just for creating frills?

tghanks,
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.