Re: global questions

> How can I configure the system so that brltty is starting automatically
> while the system is booting?
installing the debian package should work since it'll create an entry for
brltty to be loaded on boot
apt-get install --reinstall brltty

> Starting mouse interface server: gpm.
gpm is a mouse interface, and I have serial mouse, when I installed brltty a
few minutes ago to check whether it added an entry to boot automatically, my
mouse was disabled because it took the serial port, so maybe if your braille
device is serial, you should remove gpm, and see if it works

> Normally, my consoles are configured with 80 characters and 25 line.
> When I am working for some time on my computer, the lines on a console
> are reduced to 12 lines.
This is maybe due to the brltty driver, I'd consider writing to the author

seb