Re: Lynx Question

Yes, I did read the info about lynx keys, and have already tried the * and
[ combinations, to see if this would solve the problem.  That is not the
problem.  I am getting the garbage even when pseudolinks are turned off,
and * is toggled off.

Here is an example:

   library header image

                           [1]fosters image link
                                  [INLINE]
                     [2]general information button link
                       [LINK] [3]adoption button link
                                  [INLINE]
                    [4]application for a dog button link
                                   [LINK]
                           [5]library button link
                                   [LINK]
                              [6]Links button
                                  [LINK]

The problem seems to be in the HTML coding, but does not show up on other
browsers. It is not common to all websites with lynx.  I am trying to help
a programmer get a page right, and he cannot figure what to do to
eliminate this from the page.  I complained about the garbage.  He is
willing to remove it, but wants to know how.  I thought I would ask on
this list.

Maybe when using a braille display, one can use links as arrows, but it
works poorly with speech.   One normally would use links with numbers when
using speech in lynx.

GWK