Re: software synthesizer

  You can try eFlite and Festival.
http://eflite.sf.net

Regards,
Devin Nance

                      "NICKOLAS
                      CHRYSSIS"                To:       <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
                      <nchry@xxxxxx>           cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  software synthesizer
                      blinux-list-admin
                      @redhat.com

                      04/11/2003 08:35
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      blinux-list

 Hi

 I have installed emacspeak on red hat 8.0 but it does not talk. I suppose
that I have not a software synthesizer. If so, how could I download a
software synthesizer?

 Thanks in advance