using partition magic for duel boot

Thanks for the info

    As usual I do not post messages very well, Yes it was a previous machine he partitioned with partition magic, and I do remember having a D partition where I stored my music (that was 29GB) the other 10 GB was partitioned with windows as half and the other half Linux 7.0 (I Think.)  I should explain one other thing this other machine was an HP and I could not get the sound card to work so I really did not play with it that much.  He just did it for me in case I wanted to play with Linux.

    Now this newer machine I have has a soundblaster live card and I do have a doubletalk (external) and wanted to try redhat again (I downloaded 8.0) with speekup.  I hear that works.  So I have a 40GB hard drive and want to partition part of it for the Linux and part for windows (since I need windows for my ACB radio shows and stuff with the programs I use.)

    I will check the link you gave me but lets just say what I want to do it run the red hat and windows on the same drive, and I do have partition magic, that may be easier to ask.

thanks for the help

For the best in old time radio and the oldie of the day check out

Check out my many internet broadcasts at

Enjoy