brltty and Braillevoyager

Hi all!

When I start brltty, the Braille Voyager does not show anything at
all. The display works fine under Windows but nothing happens under
Linux. No error messages are logged and the USB kernel module gets loaded
and the device gets registered. Running brltty with -ldebug does not show
any errors either. It talks about braille driver 0.7 but the documentation
talks about v0.8. I haven't been able to find any documentation for 0.7.

I have created the device brlvger (c,180,128) but it doesn't seem to
help. The USB controller gets an IRQ as well. I use built-in settings so
no config file should be needed.

Does anyone know what the problem can be?

Fredrik