Braille table

Fetchmail can be configured to retrieve from any number of pop
accounts.  Add as many "poll"; "user"; "pass" statement groups as you
need--one per account.  All the mail will, by default, get put into
the mailbox of the user running the fetchmail.  I think you can
specify other folders.  See the fetchmail man page for details.

Below is a sample ".fetchmailrc, that polls three pop servers.

-Dave

###  sample .fetchmailrc...
protocol pop3
poll pop.isp.net