Braille table

Hi Dave and all
I have a question: I am using Debian distribution and Brltty 3.2, but the
software configured itself with US table. Is there somewhere the Italian
(or European) braille table?
another question: can Mutt and fetchmail be configured with a multi-account?
I have 6 or 7 e-mail accounts and I can use just one, right now, with Linux.
PPS: someone using gnokii with infrared port and Nokia 8210?
bye for now
Jois