Re: Still problems with BrlTTY

OK. that I have done. I solved with irssi, and I solved with Links.
now the problem is on the copy-and-paste.
I know there is the cursor-routing 39 and 40 of the Vario, to mark the beginning of a text block, then? before marking the end, I must go down with the arrows or the navigation keys of the Vario?
And to copy, which is the function? I did not find it in the help of the Brltty, I just found the paste function. I did not find so clear that help document. and what is the "freeze and unfreeze screen"?
bye