Re: help installing dbm

Can you simply install as a stand alone system?  Once you have the  shell
operating, you can begin to debug the network.

I've had my share of networking problems. Usually the resolution was to edit
one or more  files involved in the startup scripts, but this
is best done once you have your  editing and viewing tools up and running.

Rudy