wtf?

Ok I have a problem. The Debian kernel seems to be assigning my thernet card
to irq 0. WTF is with that. I have PNPOS set to no in the BIOS. All the
IRQ's are set to auto as well. This config has worked fine in the past and
my hardware hasn't changed at all since the last Linux install so I don't
get this? It's really annoying so if anybody knows wtf is going on here
please let me know.