From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Christian Schoepplein
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 4:52 PM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: SuSE and Screen Reader

Hi Tommy!

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 02:43:11 -0600, Tommy Craig wrote:

> is there a place that I can find out more info about the Suse
> screenreader?
> Things like supported devices and other documentation.

Unfortunatly there isn't an English webpage for sbl :-(. I try to
translate the German page into English, but my English isn't good enough
;-). But there is some docu availabwl in English, I can send it via pm
to you or put it on a webserver, if more people are interested in.

With what brailledevice are you working? Are you interested in some
special aspects or features on sbl, maybe I can tell you...

Ciao,
Schoeppi

--
Christian Schoepplein | Beste Rockband der Welt: http://www.lily-rockt.de