Fw: pdf conversion details and options

So then, how would I go about buying software to do it? The violation of
the ADA when discriminating what type of people are able to read a pdf is
illegal too. If I choose, if I wrote pdf, I could purposely turn the
accessibility flag off so only sighted people can read it, if I only want
them to have it, but I'd never do it, since everyone should have equal
access to the same info.