Fw: pdf conversion details and options

The original poster may have been justifiably concerned
about being too specific, because of the outrageous
criminal provisions of the DMCA, since this concerns a
(ridiculously weak) technological copy protection
measure.  If I were to follow his advice (and I have
NOT tried this), I would grep or search the source for
a keyword like "lock", and read the commentary near the
resulting lines, using common sense to comment out....
Knowledge of "C" may not be all that necessary.  And
I'm not going to look, or be more specific than that,
because....  To the original poster: might that
strategy work ok?

Note that I am NOT advocating doing that, since by
doing so, some list member might be in possession of
illegal code and thereby become a criminal felon.
That's what bad law does, and my inability to freely
post about it is why it's also unconstitional, and a
fundamental violation of human rights, regardless of
any strained court interpretation.

LCR

--
L. C. Robinson
reply to no_spam+munged_lcr@onewest.net.invalid

People buy MicroShaft for compatibility, but get
incompatibility and instability instead.  This is award
winning "innovation".  Find out how MS holds your data
hostage with "The *Lens*"; see "CyberSnare" at
http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html