SuSE pro and accessibility

Hi

I'm not sure if your asking the right question as SUSE is a distribution.
Thus a number of packages are put together to make the distribution.  From
how I understand it, screen enlargement, would be in part, controled by the
x server, window manager or the desktop environment.  I believe that SUSE
comes with KDE.  I do not know anyone using SUSE with speech, so maybe, a
SUSE list newsgroup or irc channel might provide you with a more useful
answer.

Regards

Gena