upgrading my system

I asked this last night, but want to ask again in case I didn't phrase
things properly.
I did a redhat 8 install.  When it asked me to select packages, I thought I
had selected them all, but I'm missing things.
I know I can do up2date <packagename>
but I don't want to have to guess at what I'm missing.  Is there a way to
force up2date to install every rpm it can find? I have a 60-gig hard drive,
so space shoudln't be an option.
I know there is a gui program called 'package manager' but obviously I can't
run that. any help would be appriciated. already I've had to grab lynx, gcc,
and pine. I'd like to figure out how to grab everything else to avoid having
to guess things in the future.
Thanks for your help.