redhat installation help

Just do the install again. There's an option to upgrade your current
installation. That will give you the opportunity to add things in a sane
manner. You won't need to repartition.

Did you have Speakup during the installation? You should. Use its screen
review features as you work through the installation. There's a bug in
the newt libraries which sometimes causes speech to be one item ahead of
the actual item selected, a sure sopurce of confusion at best. If you're
uncertain, Insert+period on the numeric keypad will give you color
attributes, such as "white on black." You can, if necessary, use this to
determine where your highlight actually is.

I know this is cumbersome. We've filed a bug report on newt, and we hope
it will be resolved in the next Red Hat release, but it hasn't been
resolved yet.