Brailloterm 80

Hi, 1993 .......? mmm, sounds like being a hardware braille display? if
so, no brltty required, only no-scroll in the append (lilo)
Other solution shoudl be loging from dos into the linux box by
telnetting, but then I do recommend more to use a Debian instead, since
that distro is more commandline minded so more "blindfriendly" in my
opinion.
Osvaldo La Rosa.