Brailloterm 80

Hello!

I'm about to prepare an old pc with Linux as a 'surf station' for a blind
friend of mine. I used SuSE 7.3 because I'm very familiar with this distro
(but I could use about anything else). Everything works fine - except one
unknown thing: the braille terminal. I don't have it here (it's in use quite
far from here) hence I can't test it. I'd like to be reasonable sure to have
all drivers ready and the terminal will probably run before I drive all the
way down to my friend.
What worries me most is the fact that the Brailloterm doesn't show up un any
compatibility list.

It's got a "Brailloterm 80" from KTS, built in 1993.

Has anybody some experiences with this device? Is it compatible to any
'well-known' terminal?

Any suggestions are very appreciated!

Thank you very much
Patrick

Patrick Luginbuehl         patrick.luginbuehl@switzerland.org
Tafelenfeldweg 7           Tel +41 31 769 01 00
CH-3312 Fraubrunnen        Fax +41 31 769 01 02