Screenreader for Linux (was Re: OT: license plate

Yes, gnopernicus is in the development stage. I think some people have had
success geting it at least running though, as John says, you can't really do
much with it yet. I admit I am among those who got frustrated with gnopernicus
and have set it aside for now, though I will probably go back to it eventually.

Cheryl