Newbie

Hello Listers,

    I am a total newbie, in fact, I don't even have a Linux distribution
yet.  I thought the Blinux list may be a useful source of information about
Linux and Blind access.  I haven't received any mail yet so I'm assuming
this is a rather low traffic list?  Anyway, I do look forward to reading any
posts that come my way.  If I think of anything intelligent to ask or
contribute you will here from me.

Barry Murdoch