From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Barry Murdoch
Sent: Sunday, 5 January 2003 11:52 AM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Newbie

Hello Listers,

    I am a total newbie, in fact, I don't even have a Linux distribution
yet.  I thought the Blinux list may be a useful source of information
about Linux and Blind access.  I haven't received any mail yet so I'm
assuming this is a rather low traffic list?  Anyway, I do look forward
to reading any posts that come my way.  If I think of anything
intelligent to ask or contribute you will here from me.

Barry Murdoch