Web-Braille via Links?

Hi all,

Since Monday I've been using Red Hat Linux version 8 on a second hard drive.
So far it isn't working very well, but I expect that's mostly if not totally
because I don't know what I'm doing.

Here's probably the tip of the iceberg: Tonight I tried to download a
Web-Braille book using Links. When I clicked on the first volume I got an
error message (number 401) saying that the server was unable to verify my
authorization and that this was because either I'd supplied bad credentials
or the browser didn't know how to furnish them. I hadn't supplied any
credentials at all so the problem is either in Links or the way I (didn't)
set it up.

I tried Lynx but it put me in a weird menu saying I had to activate my
product. If it meant RedHat I've registered and downloaded a ton of updates,
though I didn't buy their fancy boxed set.

Does anybody know how to fix either of these? Thanks very much for any info.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
lee_maschmeyer@wayne.edu

"Now I've reached the awkward age of man:
Too old for Castoria and too young for Serutan."
     --Homer & Jethro