Fw: New List

Oh, what's so bad with yahoogroups? I know one thing not cool about yahoo
itself. That's paydirect. It takes almost two weeks before funds appear in
your account even though I can tell they've ben debited from my checking
already. I have to use this to get money from my checking to my savings
because they're at different banks, and paypal won't debit my checking for
some reason. I wish there was a descent service for just doing a straight
transfer, without having to add money to paydirect from one account and
withdraw it to the other. Besides that, only the image on the signup is the
problem, can't get in without sighted help.