Re: RH8 , PHP and MySQL

I reinstalled php-mysql , restarted and now it works!!

i don't know what happened but it's working!!!

Thanks to everybody that answered.
Cristian

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 11:44  AM, John Heim wrote:

I'm stumped. Maybe you should try re-installing php-mysqql. Try your code on another machine where you know the php_mysql module is > working.

Also, although the error your getting seems to indicate a problem with the php-mysql module, I would check that mysql itself is installed and working. Say 'rpm -q mysql'. And try running mysqladmin.
Cristián Cerda Pé
cristian@impulsando

Impulsando Ltda.
www.impulsando.com