RE: [OT] Blinux dd command to copy key disks

well... Jaws-backuppers, I think you should contact each other privately, as this is not a Teledisk-anadisk- Jaws auth backupping list, this is a Linux & blindness related list...
Well, the programs I mentioned are very useful to copy boot disks, too. They can write in the side 0 of diskettes, but they run in Dos mode only, I do not know if they can run under Linux, if there is a dos emulator.
Anadisk is a program dated 1989 and Teledisk is dated 1992, so I do not think they work with Linux or windows boot disks.
Jois, listening the MBrola Christmas song with a very loud volume!