Re: [OT] Blinux dd command to copy key disks

I thought it was sector 9 you're worried about, but what it's formatted as,
I'm not sure. I'll have to play with teledisk, which I know is capable of
making the copy from a file on disk somewhere.. It'd be fun to try to try
it,  to see how it's done. What's even used to create such disks? Would it
be something everyone could do to actually create a floppy with contents
you don't want copied?
I don't think zip disks can do this since the sectors are layed out
optically so they can't be changed.