Re: Where does slackware fit

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Weber Walter M wrote:

>    Can someone describe for me, please, where
>    SLACKWARE fits into the GCC scheme of things.

Any major distribution will always include a boatload
of development tools, including that.

--
L. C. Robinson
reply to no_spam+munged_lcr@onewest.net.invalid

People buy MicroShaft for compatibility, but get incompatibility and
instability instead.  This is award winning "innovation".  Find
out how MS holds your data hostage with "The *Lens*"; see
"CyberSnare" at http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html