Specific info needed please?

Hi buddy,
I want to know specifically what can nopernicus do as far as speach out put is concerned.  I also want to know what other accessibility options I have with the linux gui.  I hope some day that I will be able to use linux like I can use windows.  Please provide some valuable info.
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Want to get into IIM? Take the Sify Mock CAT now!
http://education.sify.com/mockcat