Re: major issue

Howdy,

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 01:33:12PM +0500, Krishnakant wrote:
> I want to know when I can start using it like I use jaws or any screen reader for windows.  if it is ready then please send me the process of installation.  I want to know in details please.

Wow....You're not asking much from a piece of software that's only
been in development less than a year, are you? I mean, far as I can
tell, the GNOME2 accessibility framework has only just got to where it
can be useful. And then, Gnopernicus is still (according to the guys
on gnome-accessibility) in pre-alpha (pre- *alpha*), which would mean
it is still highly unstable, subject to change, and I expect very very
limited usability. Besides Gnopernicus, look for accessibility in
Mozilla and OpenOffice. In short, stay tuned. It's coming, it's
coming, but it ain't here yet. But when it gets here, all I can say
is, good luck to the traditional adaptive tech industry.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3   | "And if the ground yawned,
Phone: (814) 455-7333     | I'd step to the side and say,