RE: braillelite 18 vs. braillelite 40 (fwd)

I use a 40-cell display but have had occasion to use a 18 and 20 cell.
Once used to the larger display, the smaller one feels like a major
disadvantage to me. Not near as much info gets placed on the display,
with word wrap on it is quite often that only 3 words get displayed.
I for one would only use a smaller display if no other one at all is
available, for any display is better than none.

Recently I noted a braille lite 40 for sale at
www.computerassistivetech.com. Perhaps it would help as it is cheaper
than new things. ***Notice, I have no affiliations or experience with
this website.***

**  Travis Roth
www.TravisRoth.com
travis@travisroth.com