Questions About Upgrading to RH8.0

Hello,
Here are some questions that have cropped up as I consider upgrading my
main computer to Redhat 8.0.
1. It seems that Lynx is not on the RH8.0 CD's. What browser are blind
people supposed to use? If I upgrade, will my Lynx still be there and
usablwe?

2. The installation manual contains a section on "Text Mode Installation
User Interface", or something like that, but it appears to be just as
graphical as the Graphical interface. What's going on here?

3. Is it possible to run the supplied installation program and use BRLTTY?

4. What steps should be taken to protect user files and special system
files like BRLTTY during upgrading. I have almost 5 GB on my hard drive,
so backup might be a bit of a problem.

Thanks.
John

--