Re: Using ISO Images

Your question is answered thoroughly in our Installation HOWTO available at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

Please ignore the fact that this HOWTO is not yet updated for 8.0. A new version of the HOWTO reflecting recent changes will be available soon.
Meanwhile, everything else in this HOWTO remains accurate.

John J. Boyer writes:
> From: "John J. Boyer" <director@chpi.org>
>
> Hello,
> I have downloaded the first three CD ISO images for Redhat 8.0. I'll be
> downloading the other two tonight, because I do want to get all the
> documentation and extra packages. Is it absolutely necessary to burn these
> images onto cd's to use them? Can they be used over a network? Is there a
> way I can get into them as though they were directories on my machine?
> Thanks.
> John
>

> --
> Computers to Help People, Inc.