Re: Partitions

I just asked this question a few weeks ago.

It seems that you can shrink the Windows partition, but you must use
partition Magic to do it.  Since I can not acquire that at the moment, my
project is temporarily on hold.  I only need it for this one little job,
and that's it, but I would still have to buy the entire bloody program,
and no-one wants used software.:)

The second hard drive solution should work fine.  Unfortunately, in my
case, it's a lap top.

Luke