Re: Java Development Kit

Hello Roberet,
If you are talking about the latest ZipSlack, v8.1, you must know that
there is probably no make no other dev elements on it, since I have used
a zipslack to build BrlZip, i wasn't able to compile brltty, but v8.0
still contains a development part.
Maybe this can resolve your problem, but of course it's better to switch
to a real-full Gnu/Linux distro.

Osvaldo La Rosa - http://www.brlspeak.net/brlzip/