Re: pine and filters.

"Nektarios Mallas" <nmallas@otenet.gr> writes:

> Is it possible with the pine program to create different folders for my
> lists and have pine deliver my messages appropriately?

You can use procmail to move your mail into different folders. Then
you can configure pine to make folder browsing easier. I'm not a pine
user, though. I use Gnus, which is part of Emacs and hence is
Emacspeak-enabled. It's easy to kill threads with Gnus, and in fact
you can do all sorts of fancy scoring so that subjects you're
interested in appear higher on the list of messages, and subjects you don't
really read are listed after them.

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - 4 BS CS Ateneo geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci