Re: Programming for Gnome

David,
I don't think so. A few months ago they only supported some European
displays. I hope they will use the work on BRLTTY instead of duplicating
it. BRLTTY will need some modification for Gnome, but that shouldn't be
too hard. Gnome uses Unicode. i'm also hoping to use a large part of
BRLTTY in my gnomebrl project. It will need drivers for various
embossers as well as for displays. I'm trying to add support for the
Tiger to the gnome-print library.
John