Re: brltty debian package; was: Installing Debian Woody with BRLTTY

I rarely use speech myself but I woudln't mind a hardware synth because
software speech in Linux is not at a useable state yet and I would like to
have speech for things like IRC where you've got to be albee to read and
tyupe aTt the same time but other than that speech is much less useful than
braille is. So probably just for one application or two it doesn't really
justify getting a brand new synth but since I can't find a used one that
may be what I might have to do. I have two serial ports but no ISA slots or
anything like that so the only kind of hardware synth that I coudl use
would be something like the doubletalk lt.