linux Boot disket

Hi all,
Krishnakant here.
Can some one tell me how to create a linux boot disket with speach
out put.  I read one of the mails telling about talking boot
diskets on linux.  I don't have a hardware synth and use emacs
speak with IBM outloude.  Can this be used for the talking boot
diskets?
Please mail me at krmane@rediffmail.com as I am having many
problems to access the messages in a digest mode.  I am changing
back to normal mode in some time.  But till then please help me by
sending mail at the above email address.
Thanks.
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs