zipslack and emacspeak

Helloä!
is there anyone who knows wich packages i must install on the zipslack
system to run emacspeak.
i plan to use the following:
emacspeak the latest version
the festival speech synthesizer with mbrola

can you tell me wich packages i need to install to get emacspeak to run?
when i type make in the directory where i unpacked emacspeak i only get very
much errors.
when i shall install it with the rpm command i get messages that says that
emacspeak needs something like rpmlib or something like that.
can you tell me exactly the names of the files i need to install in the
zipslack system and where i can get them.
thanks in advance
Kristoffer