microtel computers

Greetings,

     Is anyone on the list aquainted with the Microtel line of computers?
I came across the brand several weeks ago, and became interested in the
fact that they come with or without an operating system installed.   If
anyone has any knowledge of the brand, good or bad, I would be interested
in hearing from you.

Best regards, from Don Metzler and his crazy Guide Dog Cullen.