redhat installation problem

How much memory does the instll need? I can't find this statistic in the
redhat manual or the excellent manual for the talking install.  I have a
compaq with 16mb memory.  I put in my talking bootdis, it starts up and
reads a bunch of start up messages and then says,
"Wellcom  to redhat 7.3 install. you don't have enough memory to run this
install."