redhat speakup installation problem continues.

Hi:
It could be a good idea to send your message to the Speakup mailing list
directly.
Can you try to run your installation from your Hard drive if you keep
the iso images still on it and see if the installation process is
behaving in the same way as it is with the cd installation. Just a
thought.

Thanks, Pawel.