redhat speakup installation problem continues.

I have sent a message to the list regarding a problem with my installation
with the linux speakup distribution. I should add also that if I select US
as a keyboard type the installation goes on. only when I choose speakup as a
keyboard layout the installation crashes.

Regards.
Nektarios.