redhat speakup distribution installation problem.

Hi listers.
I downloaded and trying to install the linux speakup distribution.
I successfuly boott with my speech synthesizer, select English as language
and speakup as keyboard. That's when the problem ocures. I get a message
that an unhandled exception from anaconda happened, and my system shuts
down, the cd is ejected and the only option is to reboot. It also says
something like a bug report that I can save to a floppy and send it to
anaconda's development team.
Can someone help? Should I choose another keyboard layout?
Thanks alot.
Nektarios.