REDHAT DISTRIBUTION WITH SPEAKUP

Hi!
I have started to download the cd image files for the Redhat distribution of
Linux with Speakup.
Maybe I am best downloading one of these files at a time as I am not sure
how much space I have left on my hard drive.
At some point I am going to have to buy a CD Writer.
Once I have downloaded these image files for the CD ROMS meaning all the
files with the .iso extention, do I need anything else if I were to burn
these files onto CD assuming I can install a CD writer on my desktop PC
which I bought from Sight and Sound Technology?