A QUESTION ABOUT ZIPSPEAK

Hi

I'm not sure what your asking here.  But I think that you realise that
Zipspeak can be installed on a MS DOS / Windows partition.  But I don't
knw if you understand that GNU/Linux partition format is Ext2 or Ext3.
Thus I think that your asking whether this can be changed.  If you
could, I don't think Windows would like it.  Its like building a house
on sand then keep the house standing and replace the sand with grit.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org