Reading

I may be using Linux in the near future.  Does anyone have any recommendations about things to read, books on tape or in Braille, or on-line etc.

I will be getting a Sun Cobalt RaQ 550 box to run NFB NET, it has its own GUI via the web, and people use SSH to access and administer.   So, I won't be using speakout or anything, but will have access to the command line via terminal if I need it.

Any recommendations about good tools under Windows and JFW for secure Telnet, secure FTP, and http?

Thanks!

David Andrews