REDHAT LINUX AND SPEAKUP

I notice from your email address that you probably live in the UK.  If
you're near London, Manchester, Edinburg, or Glasgow the EasyEverything
chain of CyberCafe's have CDROM burning capability.  I suspect that they
might have a bit of difficulty burning BOOTABLE cdroms, however...

Good luck.

Alan
--
Alan Peery