I just became Red Hat certified!

Hello,
Congratulations!
I have done some of the training for the exam.
What I want to know is how you did the questions where they
break the thing sothat it does not boot properly.
I also want to know about the time of the exam.
As one normally work a bit slower than sighted people, one either has to
be faster in figuring out what to do or ask for extra time.
Did you have to do a lot of pracktical stuff using X?
tia
Willem